Active Shooter Training Resources
We have compiled a list of helpful guides for you to download and review to prepare for an active shooter situation. These guides cover topics such as how to recognize signs of potential violence, how to respond during an attack, and how to recover after an incident. We hope these resources will help you enhance your safety and security in the workplace and beyond.
- Preventing, Preparing for Critical Incidents in Schools517.65 KBPreviewDecember 18, 2017Download
- FBI Active Shooter Planning and Response in a Healthcare Setting – April 20151.78 MBPreviewOctober 13, 2015Download
- OSHA Guidelines to Prevent Workplace Violence 20154.53 MBPreviewJune 10, 2015Download
- DHS – Infrastructure Protection Report Series (Higher Education Institutions)186.32 KBPreviewMarch 20, 2014Download
- Guide for Active Shooter and Mass Casualty Incidents1.02 MBPreviewJanuary 17, 2014Download
- DHS-Infrastructure Protection Report Series (Elementary and Secondary Schools)208.29 KBPreviewSeptember 19, 2013Download