Active Shooter Survival Training for Individuals, Businesses & Organizations
You should be able to go to work, send your kids to school or take college classes yourself, enter a government building or healthcare facility, attend your place of worship, go to the movies or shopping at the mall, or see your favorite band play, without being afraid for your life.
But our society is becoming increasingly violent and less than 5% of Americans have taken any form of active shooter survival training. How prepared are you if violence suddenly forces itself into your world?
No one should have to worry about not seeing their loved ones at the end of the day because some coward decides to take their inability to cope with the world they’ve created, out on innocent people in the form of mass killing.
But right now, today, this is a fear that many Americans must live with daily and to me, it is unacceptable!
What Is A.L.I.V.E. Active Shooter Survival Training?
A.L.I.V.E. stands for Assess, Leave, Impede, Violence, and Expose. These are the steps that anyone can take to more effectively respond should you ever be confronted with an active shooter situation, terrorist attack, violent attacker in the workplace, and other potentially deadly events.
A live presentation by Michael Julian or other Certified A.L.I.V.E. Instructor on all aspects of the A.L.I.V.E. Active Shooter Survival Program with opportunity for the audience to ask questions related specifically to their mindset, life, workplace and how to react to situations specific to their daily activity.
Two In-Person training modules are offered:
- Classroom - The complete A.L.I.V.E. program including videos on the proper way to react to an active shooter, and past active shooter events to illustrate how not to react.
- Scenarios and Simulations - We walk you through active shooter simulations at your business, school, house of worship to show you how to apply the steps of A.L.I.V.E. to increase your chances of survival.
- A video-based program on how to survive an active shooter using the 5 basic steps of A.L.I.V.E.
- The complete 5 Steps of A.L.I.V.E. video training
- More in-depth explanations of each step
- An emotional exercise to prove you have what it takes to survive
- Instruction on disabling the killer
- Instruction on disabling handguns and long guns
- Considerations of Control & Disarm
- Guidance on When to Attack
- Videos of what you SHOULD do
- Videos of what you should NOT do
- Everything in the Accelerated Course, PLUS
- What YOUR mindset should be
- Why 10 Minutes is so important
- Situational awareness and Proactive Reactionism
- Active Shooter statistics
- Inside the mind of the killer
- Recognizing the warning signs of violence
- Preventative measures
- The visualization training exercise
- Real-life active shooter event case studies and videos
- Detailed practical exercises
- Take the final exam to see how much you've learned
- Get your own A.L.I.V.E. Training Completion Certificate
- Free eBook you can download
- Free 3-minute A.L.I.V.E. training video you can download and share with others
- Get paid to share the program with others! Become an A.L.I.V.E. Affiliate to earn a percentage of revenue from any A.L.I.V.E. course you share with your family and friends!
- For Human Resource, Risk And Security/Safety Managers to train their own employees.
- For Private Security Professionals to promote and teach A.L.I.V.E. as their in-house Active Shooter Training Program.
Upon completion of the A.L.I.V.E. Active Shooter Survival Program you will be better prepared to recognize potential violent events before they happen and respond to acts of violence by taking the A.L.I.V.E. survival steps, that may potentially save your life!
Following the steps of A.L.I.V.E. will make you better prepared for an active shooter. Does is make sense to remain unprepared? Ask the people that love and depend on you what they think.
For more information or to schedule training call 833-99-ALIVE (25483)
How to survive an active shooter
You cannot always stop bad things from happening, but you can be prepared when they do!
Using a common sense approach based on what has been learned from prior events
Security expert Michael Julian, President of MPS Security & Protection and National Business Investigations, Inc., has developed the A.L.I.V.E. Active Shooter Survival Training Program that teaches behavior and the perpetrator mentality, and security and survival mindsets to aid in recognizing possible signs of a pending attack, and reaction techniques that take the fundamental “Run, Hide, Fight” response to the next level.
You’ll learn to:
- Become more aware of your surroundings,
- Prepare for such an event by being “proactively reactionary”,
- Evaluate an active shooter situation more quickly and efficiently,
- Decide and take the best action necessary for your survival,
- Dominate the attacker, if necessary, using a kill or be killed mentality,
- Navigate the chaos that comes after the event, and
- Train family, friends, and coworkers how to do the same.
Watch Our 3 Minute Training Video
Active Shooter survival
Press and Media
Sign Up For a Course
Being prepared is the best tool for survival for you and your employees.