You cannot always stop bad things from happening, but you can be prepared when they do!
Using a common sense approach based on what has been learned from prior active shooter events,
Security expert Michael Julian, President of MPS Security & Protection and National Business Investigations, Inc., has developed the ALIVE Active Shooter Survival course that teaches behavior and the perpetrator mentality, and security and survival mindsets to aid in recognizing possible signs of a pending attack, and reaction techniques that take the fundamental “Run, Hide, Fight” response to the next level.
You’ll learn to:
- Become more aware of your surroundings,
- Prepare for such an event by being “proactively reactionary”,
- Evaluate an active shooter situation more quickly and efficiently,
- Decide and take the best action necessary for your survival,
- Dominate the attacker, if necessary, using a kill or be killed mentality,
- Navigate the chaos that comes after the event, and
- Train family, friends, and coworkers how to do the same.