This course is modeled after the classroom presentation and has been adapted for a unique online delivery that challenges participants to make split second decisions that could be the difference between life and death. Participants will learn the same proven techniques on how to survive an active shooter as taught in the classroom model. This online active shooter training is designed for civilians and private sector professionals to increase their personal resiliency and the likelihood of surviving a real-life event until the police arrive.
• Recognize the warning signs associated with potential violence
• Prepare for such an event by being “proactively reactionary”
• Evaluate an active shooter situation more quickly and efficiently
• Decide and take the best action necessary for your survival
• Dominate the attacker, if necessary, using a kill or be killed mentality
• Navigate the chaos that comes after the event, and
• Train family, friends, and coworkers using A.L.I.V.E.